- 2 lbs organic ground beef (I used 80%-20%)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped organic onion
- 2 cloves organic garlic, smashed and minced
- 2 large organic eggs, room temp
- 1 cup freshly grated Parm cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Italian parsley
- 3/4 – 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup warm water
- Start by chopping the onion, garlic, parsley. Grate the parm cheese and measure out the breadcrumbs and water.
- Get a baking sheet and place a piece of Parchment paper on it. Set it aside.
- In a small sauté pan, over low heat, cook the onions in 1-2 Tablespoons of olive oil until they are soft and translucent, approx. 4-5 min. Season generously with salt and pepper. Add the garlic and cook 1 min more. Set aside and let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the meat, eggs, Parm cheese, parsley, breadcrumbs and water. Squish the meat around with your hands to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the onions and garlic and again squish to combine.
- Shape into the desired size meatball and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 for 30-35 minutes without turning.
- Continue cooking the meatballs in your favorite sauce or freeze for later use.