- 2 cups flour, King Arthur unbromated and unbleached
- 3/4 cup organic cane sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 Tablespoons sour cream
- 2 eggs, room temp
- 1 stick butter, room temp and softened
- 3 overripe bananas, peeled and mashed
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 3 Tablespoons chopped walnuts
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin tin with 12 liners.
- Sift together the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, salt, baking soda).
- Mix together the butter, vanilla, sour cream, eggs and bananas.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients together, add choc chips.
- Fill cups 3/4 full and top with chopped nuts.
- Bake for 20-23 minutes or until a knife comes out clean