Buttery Garlic Shrimp
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 – 2 pounds shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) organic butter, divided
- 5 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Once melted and sizzling, add the shrimp and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Cook until the shrimp turn pink and curl up, about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the shrimp to a plate but keep the butter in the pan.
- Add the garlic to the skillet, and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Stir in the chicken stock and lemon juice. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until reduced by half, about 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in the remaining butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, until melted and smooth.
- Return the shrimp to the pan and gently toss to combine.