A creamy, buttery, garlic side dish that’s ready in less time than the boxed version. This seasoning mix makes SEVERAL side dishes. ONLY 1 Tbsp. is needed for each.
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Sea Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley
- 1/2 Tablespoon Unbleached Flour
- 1/2 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1/2 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Pepper
- 1 1/2 Cups Bowtie (Farfelle) Pasta
- 1 Cup Water
- 2/3 Cup Organic Whole Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Organic Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Parmesan Cheese
- Bring the water, milk and butter to a boil in a medium size pot over high heat. Reduce to low. Add 1 Tablespoon of the seasoning mix and pasta. Stir and let simmer for 11 minutes or until pasta is cooked.
- Add 1 Tablespoon Parmesan Cheese – stir to combine. Let stand 3-4 minutes before serving.
NOTE: This seasoning will make enough for several side dishes. It will store in a sealed container in a cool place for several weeks.