Oven Roasted Vegetables
- 1 butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 3 Russet or Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 red peppers, seeded and cubed
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme
- Good quality olive oil
- 2 Tbsp balsmic vinegar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees
- Cut all your veggies up if you haven’t done so already. Make them chunky in size.
- Separate the zucchini and mushrooms and set aside. (These take much less time to cook.)
- Put the rest of the veggies in a large bowl and coat with just enough oil to coat. Maybe 3-4-5 Tbsp.
- Sprinkle seasonings on top and layer the veggies on 2 baking sheets.
- Roast for 15 min then add your mushrooms and zucchini stirring in to absorb the oil and seasonings.
- Roast an additional 20-30 min or until veggies are cooked and browned.
- Stir every so often to prevent sticking and burning.