This recipe is a simple combination of 7 ingredients ~ olive oil, butter, garlic, parmesan cheese, broth & cream. A perfect side dish!
- 3 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 5–6 cloves Fresh Garlic, minced
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 3 Cups Chicken Stock
- 1/2 Box Angel Hair Pasta
- 1 Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3/4 Cup Half and Half (or Whole Milk)
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1–2 Tablespoons Fresh Parsley, chopped fine
- In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil and butter over medium heat. Add the garlic and stir for 1 minute. Season with some salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken stock.
- Turn the heat up to high and let it come to a boil.
- Add the pasta and cook according to directions.
- Take the saucepan off the heat and add the parmesan cheese and stir until completely melted.
- Add the half and half (or milk) and parsley.
- Add more cream or milk if necessary.
- Let stand for 5 minutes to continue thickening.