Don’t you just love those little red potatoes you get at a wedding? ME TOO! And they NEVER serve enough, do they?
Well this recipe is nothing like that. I just thought I’d ask if you loved them as much as I do.
I’m just kidding, because I actually like these oven roasted red potatoes BETTER! I know this is almost unimaginable. But it’s true! This is probably the most loved side dish in my house!
Let me introduce you to the Cast of Characters:
Red Potatoes, Butter, Parmesan Cheese, Sea Salt & Pepper, Fresh Parsley.
After you make these potatoes this way, it just may become your most favorite way to make them ever too. I know this is a very tall promise, but I’m THAT confident.
Side dishes (IMO) shouldn’t be stressful or complicated. They should enhance your dinner by their simplicity.
The wonderful thing about this recipe is for an entire tray of potatoes you will only need 3 Tablespoons of butter and 3 Tablespoons of cheese. that’s it! Any more and it’s too much.
The potatoes get to crisp up in the oven without drowning in butter. It’s just enough to keep them from sticking to the pan (or Silpat) and just enough to nicely brown them and give them that crispy crust.
Try them ~ trust me!Print
A side dish that seems too simple to be true ! These little red roasted potatoes will become a staple in your house I promise
- 6–7 Small Organic Red Potatoes
- 3 Tablespoons Organic Salted Butter, melted
- 3 Tablespoons Freshly Grated Parm Cheese
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon Organic Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400
- Wash and dry potatoes and cut them in half (or quarters if they are larger)
- Melt the butter and pour it on a baking sheet with a lip and spread it out (You’ll want to line the baking sheet with either Parchment paper or a Silpat)
- Sprinkle the cheese, salt, pepper and parsley on top of the butter and place the potatoes face down in the butter and seasonings
- Bake for approx 20-25 min, turning once if they are getting too brown
- Enjoy and don’t tell me you weren’t warned
All nutrition information is approximate:
Calories 307; Fat 9.7 gr; Cholesterol 26 gr; Sodium 445 mg; Carbs 47.4 gr; Fiber 3.5 gr; Sugar 3.5 gr; Protein 6.7 gr
© HappilyUnprocessed. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words AND link back to this post.
- Serving Size: 4 servings
Recipe Source: HappilyUnprocessed.com
I used all organic ingredients when making this recipe, and hope you do too! 🙂
SHOP THIS RECIPE: