- 1 1/2 Cups Organic Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Organic English Cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 Organic Avocado – diced
- 4 oz Fresh Mozzarella Cheese– cubed
- 2 teaspoons Organic Red Onion, diced
- Handful of Organic Fresh Basil or Parsley
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Chop up the tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, cheese and basil. Add to a large bowl.
- Whisk together olive oil, vinegars, salt and black pepper. Pour over the salad and refrigerate until really chilled.
- Just before serving dice up the avocado and gently toss in.