- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 mashed bananas
- 4 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cups unbromated unbleached flour
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- Grease and flour 1 loaf pan
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together.
- Combine the flours, baking powder, baking soda and salt
- Add the eggs, bananas, buttermilk and vanilla until the batter is well mixed.
- Add in the flour mixture. Mix until well combined.
- Divide batter into the pan and bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.