- 1 cup unsweetened shredded organic coconut
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 3 Tablespoons pure organic maple syrup
- 3 Tablespoons water
- Line a 9×5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, place all the ingredients in except the water and pulse.
- Add the water 1 Tablespoon at a time until the mixture comes together.
- Place the mixture in the pan and using another small piece of parchment paper, press down until it is firm.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours and cut into squares. Freeze any bars not eaten in a few days.
All information is approximate
Calories 202; Fat 16.3 gr; Chol 0 mg; Sodium 75.4 mg; Carb 11.8 gr;
Fiber 2.9 gr; Protein 5.3 gr
- Serving Size: 12 servings