- 2 Tablespoons Organic Butter
- 1 pound Wild Caught Shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Organic Onion, diced
- 6 Cloves Organic Garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Organic Chicken Broth (or white wine)
- 5 oz Jarred Sun Dried Tomatoes in oil, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 Roasted Red Pepper (from jar) cut in strips
- 1 3/4 cups Organic Heavy Cream
- 2/3 Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3 Cups Organic Baby Spinach, roughly chopped
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, melt the butter and add the shrimp. Let the shrimp cook for 2 minutes until they get a little golden color and then flip. Cook another 2 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Add the oil to the pan and add the onion. Let it cook for 2-3 minutes to soften. Season liberally with salt and pepper to help the onion sweat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute more. Add the Italian spices and parsley.
- Turn up the heat and add the broth (or wine) scraping up any bits on the bottom of the pan. Allow the broth to reduce a little.
- Add the sundried tomatoes and roasted red pepper. Cook for another minute or two while stirring. Reduce the heat.
- Add the heavy cream and parmesan cheese. Stir to combine and let the cheese melt. Do not boil. Add the spinach, stir to combine and continue to simmer until the spinach wilts. Taste for seasoning and add salt and pepper if necessary.
- Add the shrimp back into the pan