These rice treats have no added refined sugars or marshmallows. They are gluten free and naturally sweetened using honey. The protein from the peanut butter makes them a great little snack to put in the kids lunchboxes or afterschool.
- Line a 9×9 baking pan with parchment paper
- Heat the honey, peanut butter, vanilla and salt in a pan over low heat until it all melts together.
- Pour the rice cereal into a large bowl and pour the melted honey and peanut butter over it. Stir together.
- Press into the baking pan HARD using either a rubber spatula or your hand with wax or parchment paper.
- Let cool and cut into squares.
Calories 110; Fat 4 gr; Cholesterol 0; Sodium 150 mg; Carbs 16.4 gr; Fiber.6 gr; Sugar 9.6 gr; Protein 2.2 gr