- 1 pound raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl whisk together lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, olive oil, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Add shrimp to marinade, cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat a grill to high heat.
- Skewer shrimp and cook for at least 1 ½ to 2 minutes on each side or just until the shrimp turn a nice pink color and begin to get char marks.
- Garnish with grilled lemon wedges and chopped parsley if you like.