A classic easy potato salad using nothing but potatoes, celery, onion and a mayo based dressing.
- 5 Russet Potatoes, peeled and cut in 4 or 6
- 1 Cup Sweet Onion, diced
- 1 Cup Celery, diced (2 or 3 stalks)
DRESSING: (you may or may not use it all)
- 1 1/2 cups Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Yellow Mustard
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp White Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- Peel the potatoes and cut in 4 or 6 large chunks depending on the size of the potato.
- Place them in a large pot of cold water covered by at least 2 inches.
- Heavily salt the water (2 Tablespoons) and bring to a boil. Once the water is boiling, turn the stove down to medium and vigorously simmer the potatoes for about 15 minutes or until a fork easily goes through.
- Meanwhile, dice the onion and celery and set aside.
- Drain the potatoes and let them cool about 5 minutes or until they stop steaming.
- Mash very lightly with a potato masher keeping some larger chunks. Add the onions and celery and sprinkle with some salt and pepper. With your finger over the top of the ACV bottle, drizzle the potatoes with some vinegar. Stir to combine.
- Make the dressing in a small bowl and add enough until coat the potatoes.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH THIS: