A classic easy potato salad using nothing but potatoes, celery, onion in a mayo and sour cream dressing.
- 4–5 lbs. Red Potatoes, peeled and cut half (approx. 10-12)
- 1 Cup Sweet Onion, diced
- 1 Cup Celery, diced (2 or 3 stalks)
- 2 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
DRESSING: (you may or may not use it all)
- 1 1/2 cups Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Yellow Mustard
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp White Pepper
- Peel the potatoes and cut in large chunks depending on the size of the potato.
- Place them in a large pot of cold water covered by at least 2 inches.
- Heavily salt the water and bring to a boil. Once the water is boiling, turn the stove down to medium and simmer the potatoes for about 15 minutes or until a fork easily goes through.
- Meanwhile, dice the onion and celery and set aside.
- Drain the potatoes and let them cool about 5 minutes or until they stop steaming.
- Putting your finger over the top of the bottle, pour about 2 Tablespoons of apple cider vinegar all over the potatoes. Stir to combine. Allow to absorb for a minute or two.
- Mash very lightly with a potato masher keeping some larger chunks. Add the onions and celery and sprinkle with some salt and pepper.
- Make the dressing in a small bowl and add enough until the potatoes are fully coated.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH THIS: