For the Salad:
- 2 Medium Heads Romaine Lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 Pint Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 Cup Kalamata Olives
- 1 English Cucumber, quartered
- 1/2 Red Onion, diced
- 4–5 Pepperoncini Peppers, diced (or banana peppers)
- 14 oz. Artichoke hearts
For the Dressing:
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Fresh Black Pepper
- Prepare the dressing by combining all the ingredients into a mason jar and shake vigorously until well combined. Set aside.
- Place the lettuce in a large bowl and using a pair of kitchen scissors, begin chopping the lettuce until it is small and bite sized.
- Add the remaining salad ingredients ensuring they too are bite sized.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and combine using tongs or salad tongs.
- Serve immediately.