- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar
- 3 teaspoons Hains No Sodium Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon No Salt Baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 Large Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Lemon zest
- 1– 2 cups Fresh Blueberries (if using frozen be sure to thaw first)
- Almonds, chocolate, honey to garnish (optional)
- In a medium bowl combine the eggs, milk, buttermilk and vanilla and whisk until completely combined, 1-2 minutes.
- Sift the dry ingredients into a separate bowl (flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, lemon zest, salt) and mix it until well combined. Add to the wet ingredients.
- Add the blueberries to the pancake batter. Let the pancake batter for 5 minutes.
- Heat a skillet on medium flame, lightly grease and pour ¼ cup of pancake batter. Flip to the other side once it started bubbling up and cook for another minute.
- Repeat the same with the remaining batter and serve immediately by topping some blueberries, honey, chocolate, almonds (optional).