- 3 1/2 cups OLD FASHIONED rolled oats
- 1 cup raw sliced almonds
- 1 cup raw pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup REAL maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 250° F.
- Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper or a Silpat.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a very large bowl, including the spices.
- Heat the butter, honey and maple syrup in a saucepan until melted. Take off the heat and add the vanilla.
- Add the liquid to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spread the granola onto the baking sheets and bake for 75 minutes.
- While cooling, sprinkle the dried fruit on top (if desired).
- Cool completely before storing.