Simple, fresh ingredients always makes the best guacamole
- 4 Avocados, very ripe or over ripe
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper, minced
- 2–3 Cloves Garlic, minced (or pressed)
- 1/4 Cup Red Onion, diced
- 2–3 Tablespoons Cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/4 Cup Rotel Diced Tomatoes, drained (optional)
- 2 Ripe Limes, freshly squeezed
- Sea Salt and pepper to taste
- Begin by slicing the avocados in half lengthwise and twist the avocado is different directions. Twist the avocado to open.
- Using your knife, quickly tap the pit with your knife so the knife wedges into it. Gently twist and the pit should come right out.
- Scoop the avocado out and put in a small bowl. Mash with the back of a fork to the desired consistency.
- Immediately add the lime to stop the avocado from browning. Add the jalapeno, minced garlic, diced onion, cilantro, Rotel tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- Mix and immediately refrigerate.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Mexican