This homemade cinnamon maple butter is a welcome addition to all your fall baking recipes. Put a generous dollop of it on French toast, slather it on a scone, or spread it on freshly baked bagel for that whimsical Fall flavor.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 4 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl until light and fluffy (approx 4-6 minutes)
- Using a rubber spatula, scoop the butter onto a piece of parchment paper, cover and roll it into log.
- Twist the ends of the parchment paper until tight.
- Chill in refrigerator at least 24 hours before serving.
- Prep Time: 5-7 minutes
- Category: Condiment
- Cuisine: American