- 1 lb. Chicken breast, diced into 1” cubes
- 2 Tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 Small Onion, finely chopped
- 2–3 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 16 oz. Cavatappi pasta
- 3 Cups Chicken broth
- 3 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 1/4 Cups Heavy cream
- 2 oz. Cream cheese
- 1 /3 Cup Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Cup Baby Spinach, roughly chopped
- 3 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Combine the ingredients to make the seasoning in a large bowl or Ziploc bag. Add the chicken and toss to coat.
- Turn on the pressure cooker and press the SAUTE function. Adjust to high and add the oil.
- Sauté the onions until they begin to soften.
- Add the chicken and sauté until brown. Add the garlic.
- Turn OFF the sauté function and deglaze the instant pot with 1/2 cup of the chicken stock.
- Add the remaining chicken stock and pasta. Give it a good stir to make sure the noodles are separated.
- Cover with the lid and lock it into position. Turn the vent to the SEALING position.
- Press the MANUAL button and set the time to 4 minutes.
- Release the pressure when done.
- Stir in the butter, heavy cream, cream cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Stir to combine.
- Add the spinach and allow it to wilt.