- 2 Cups Almond flour
- 2/3 Cup Coconut flour
- 1 Tablespoon Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Cup Sweetener of choice (I used xylitol)
- 6 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter, softened
- 4 Large Eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 Cup Heavy cream
- 1/2 Tablespoon Apple cider vinegar
- Lemon zest from one lemon
- Lemon juice from 1/2 a lemon.
- 1 Cup Fresh raspberries
- Sugar free white chocolate for drizzling (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375° F. Line a muffin pan with liners.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt and whisk together until blended. Set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, beat together the granulated sweetener, butter, and the 4 eggs with an electric mixer until creamed. Add the cream, vinegar, lemon juice and lemon zest and continue to beat until combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly. Fold the raspberries into the batter and set aside.
- Spoon the batter into the cupcake pan, filling each hole two-thirds full. Bake for 25 minutes, until golden brown. Drizzle some sugar-free white chocolate on top (optional).