- 2 Cups Chicken Broth (or water)
- 2 Cups Couscous
- 3 Tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatos, cut in half
- 1 Cup English Cucumber, diced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 2 Shallots, diced
- ½ Cup Kalamata Olives, cut in half
- ½ Cup Feta Cheese
- ¼ Cup Chopped Parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the Dressing:
- 1 teaspoon each Oregano, Thyme and Basil
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons White wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 Cup Extra-virgin olive oil
- Add the chicken broth (or water + 1/2 teaspoon salt) to a medium saucepan, bring to a boil. Once the water is boiling, turn off the heat and add the couscous. Cover and let it sit for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, fluff the couscous with a fork. Place the couscous in a bowl and allow it to cool by placing it in the refrigerator.
- In a large salad bowl, add all the diced and chopped ingredients for the salad. Add the cooled couscous. Set aside.
- Whisk the ingredients for the dressing in a medium bowl vigorously until emulsified.
- Pour the dressing on top of the couscous salad, and mix well to combine all the ingredients.