Perfectly Roasted Steak Fries
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder
- 1 Tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt (such as Lawrys)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 pounds Yukon Gold Potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375° F – line a 15 x 10″ baking sheet with parchment paper (or foil). Set aside.
- Combine all the spices in a large bowl. Add the scrubbed, dried and cut up potatoes.
- Drizzle the oil all around (use less if they are fully coated).
- Spread the potatoes out on a baking sheet, making sure each potato wedge has a cut side touching the pan.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes. Flip and bake an additional 25-30 minutes.