A smooth, velvetty cheesecake with all the flavors of pumpkin spice and Fall without the hassle of a water bath!
For the crust:
- 2 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 6 Tbsp. Butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
For the Cheesecake:
- (4) 8 oz. packages Cream cheese
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 3 Large Eggs
- (1) 15 oz. can Pumpkin puree
- 1 /3 Cup Half and Half
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. Pumpkin Pie spice
For the crust:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper (or foil) and spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter, granulated sugar and cinnamon in a large bowl until fully combined.
- Press the graham cracker mixture into the pan going up the sides about an 1 inch.
- Bake for 7 -8 minutes and cool on wire rack.
For the cheesecake:
- Reduce the heat to 325°
- Combine the eggs, pumpkin, half and half and spices in a bowl. Set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar(s) in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, until fluffy; about 3-4 minutes, scraping the bowl down when necessary.
- Add in the egg and pumpkin mixture, mixing on low speed until well combined, again scraping the bowl down to ensure there are no lumps.
- Pour the batter into the cooled crust.
- Bake on the center rack of the oven for 60 minutes. The edges will appear set, but the center should have a little jiggle to it.
- Crack the oven door open – DO NOT REMOVE THE CHEESECAKE. Turn the oven off and allow the cheesecake to rest in the cooling oven for one hour.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven.
- Release the cheesecake from the pan by running a butter knife along the sides to release it.
- Allow the cake to completely cool in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours.
- Serve with homemade whipped cream.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American