- 4 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 4–5 Tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pure pumpkin puree
- Heat an oven to 200 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with a Silpat or parchment paper
- In a very large bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients.
- In a small saucepan, over low heat, melt the butter, syrup and sugar. Take it off the heat and add the pumpkin and vanilla. Stir to combine.
- Add the melted pumpkin to the dry ingredients and combine.
- Place onto the baking sheet and spread it out as much as possible. This may take 2 baking sheets depending on their size. You want the granola to dry as it cooks and it won’t if there’s too much on the pan.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 90 minutes stirring once or twice.
- Cool and store in an airtight container.
© HappilyUnprocessed. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words AND link back to this post