- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Half and Half
- 1/4 Cup Pumpkin puree
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 Tablespoon Brown sugar
- 8 slices of bread (Brioche is preferred)
- Combine all the ingredients (except the bread) together in a shallow pie dish or bowl.
- Heat a griddle to medium/high and spray with cooking spray, oil or butter.
- Dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture and place on the griddle. Cook for 2-3 minutes per side.
- Serve with cinnamon maple butter, maple syrup or whipped cream and nuts.