If you like donut holes with your morning coffee, then you’ll love these low carb, gluten free pumpkin spice balls even more!
- ⅓ Cup Cream cheese, softened
- ¼ Cup Pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- ¼ Cup Powdered Erythritol
- 3–4 Tbsp. Coconut flour
- ⅔ Cup Almond flour
- ⅓ cup finely shredded coconut, for coating
- the softened cream cheese and pumpkin puree in a Kitchen Aid or large bowl with a mixer until well combined.
- Add the vanilla extract, cinnamon, and powdered erythritol until combined.
- Add the almond and coconut flours.
- Scoop a small amount of the pumpkin filling and roll it in your hands until a smooth ball is formed.
- Place each ball on a sheet with parchment paper and repeat until done.
- Roll each pumpkin ball in the shredded coconut to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes before serving.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes