- 1 Head of Organic Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 3/4 – 1 Cup Breadcrumbs
- 2 Large Organic Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Greek Yogurt
- 1 Clove Organic Garlic, minced
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Curry Powder
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt, pepper to taste
FOR THE BLOOMIN ONION SAUCE:
- 2 Tablespoons Organic Sour Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Horseradish Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Organic Ketchup
- 1/3 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Salt
TO ROAST THE CAULIFLOWER:
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- Cut up the cauliflower into florets and place them on a large baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt, and toss so that it’s evenly coated and place on the middle rack.
- Bake for 20 minutes, turning once at halfway to ensure even roasting. Remove from the oven and transfer to the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until completely chopped.
TO MAKE THE PATTIES:
- Transfer the cauliflower to a large bowl and add the breadcrumbs, eggs, flour, Greek yogurt, spices, and ¼ teaspoon of salt. Mix thoroughly until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- If the mixture is too moist add more breadcrumbs. If instead the mixture is a bit dry, add a bit of water, one tablespoon at a time until desired consistency.
- Scoop 2 heaping tablespoons of cauliflower mixture and form into patties. Rinsing your hands in cold water and patting dry will help prevent the mixture from sticking to your hands.
- Place a skillet over medium-high heat, add enough oil to fully coat the bottom and once the oil is hot fry patties in batches for about 2 minutes per side, until golden brown.
- Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels to drain. Repeat until done.
- Serve with Bloomin Onion sauce, Tzatziki sauce or sour cream.