- 12 oz. Organic Fresh Cranberries
- 1/2 Cup Organic Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Organic Orange Juice
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- Rinse the cranberries under cold water, removing any mushy ones.
- In a saucepan over medium heat add the orange juice, water and sugar until it dissolves. Add the cranberries and cinnamon stick and cook until they start to pop (15-20 min), stirring often with a wooden spoon. Continue until all the popping sounds stop. The more you stir it or mush it with a spoon the smoother the sauce will be.
- Remove from the heat and let cool. The cranberry sauce will thicken as it cools. Serve at room temperature or cold. Garnish with a little orange zest before serving.