- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking powder
- 2 teaspoons Baking soda
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa powder
- 3 Large Eggs, room temperature
- 1 1/2 Cups Sugar
- 1 Cup Oil (or applesauce)
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 Cups Fresh Zucchini, shredded with a box cutter placed on paper towels
- 1 Cup Walnuts, optional (or other nut of choice)
- the oven to 350° F and lightly spray a 13×9 pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Whisk together all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until well combined, but don’t overmix.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 50-60 minutes or when a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Cool completely and dust with powdered sugar. Serve with whipping cream if desired.