- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 2–3 Cloves Organic Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Srirachi
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Pepper
- Combine all ingredients for the marinade.
- Place steak in a glass baking dish and pour marinade over the steak and place in the fridge overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to high heat and let the temperature get to 400° or higher.
- Remove the steak from the marinade. Brush the grill with some olive oil on a paper towel or aluminum foil. Place the steak on the grill and grill for 3-4 minutes, then rotate the steak to create a crisscross mark. Grill for another 3-4 minutes. Peek under the steak and when it has a nice char and crisscross marks turn it over and grill the other side until a thermometer reads:
120-130° for Rare 130-135° for Med Rare 134-140° for Med Well