If you’ve had problems with your rice being too sticky, mushy, undercooked or just not right … worry no more. Your rice will be perfect EVERY time when you cook it like this!
- 1 1/2 Cups Brown Rice
- 2 1/3 Cups chicken broth (or water)
- 1 Pat of Butter
- 1 teaspoon salt (if not using stock)
- Adjust oven rack to middle position. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spread rice in an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Bring the stock (or water) and butter (and salt) to a boil
- Pour it over the rice and immediately cover with 2 layers (or heavy duty) foil
- Bake for one hour undisturbed.
- Remove the dish and uncover, fluff the rice with a fork and place a clean towel over the rice pulling taught and let sit for 10 minutes.
Calories 96; Fat 2 gr; Cholesterol 5.6 mg; Sodium 570 mg; Carbs 17.4 gr; Fiber 1.3 gr; Protein 2.5 gr