4 Ingredient Fluffy Banana Pancakes
- 2 Medium/Large Overripe Organic Bananas
- 1/2 Cup Milk (Unsweetened Almond Milk works great)
- 2 Large Organic Eggs
- 1 Cup Unbleached Flour (I use Bob Mills)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of salt
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas with a fork or potato masher until smooth.
- Add the wet ingredients and stir. Next the dry ingredients and whisk until just combined.
- Heat a skillet or griddle (grease if necessary) and pour the pancake batter to desired size.
- When bubbled appear flip the pancake and cook on the other side until done.
- Serve hot with butter, maple syrup, whipped cream and garnish with extra banana slices.