- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire or Steak sauce
- ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Black pepper
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
Hamburger buns, Lettuce, Tomato, Red Onion, Pickles
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 375°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Press into 4 patties.
- Place the burgers in the preheated air fryer basket and cook them for 7 minutes.
- Place one slice of cheese over each burger and cook for an additional minute.
- Garnish with your desired toppings and serve hot.
- Store any leftover cheeseburgers in the fridge for up to two days.