- 5 Pita bread pockets
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the air fryer to 350° F.
- Cut each pita bread pocket into 6 triangles.
- Brush them on both sides with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place into the air fryer basket and cook for 5 minutes. Take out the basket and toss to redistribute all pita chips. Cook for 2 more minutes.
- Serve with with tzatziki, hummus or any other dip you like. You can even eat them as is.
- Feel free to play up with the spices. Use curry for an Indian inspired version or cinnamon and a light brown sugar sprinkle for a dessert option.