There is a way to have a delicious flavor packed snack for football games, as an appetizer or whenever with these amazing buffalo cauliflower bites that are AIR FRIED !!
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup buffalo sauce
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl whisk together butter and buffalo sauce. Add in the cauliflower florets and toss until well coated.
- Combine the bread crumbs and seasonings in a separate large bowl. Transfer the cauliflower to the bread crumb mixture and toss again to coat well.
- Set the air fryer to 350° F and spread olive oil on to the basket, put half of the cauliflower in the air fryer basket. Cook for 12-15 minutes or until cauliflower is golden brown and cooked through, but not mushy.
- Cook the rest of the prepped cauliflower the same way and serve with ranch and celery sticks.
- Cuisine: American