- 1 bunch Fresh Asparagus Spears, ends peeled or removed where they naturally break
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Place the asparagus in a large Ziploc bag and add the oil, garlic and a little salt and pepper. Zip the bag and gently toss the asparagus to coat in the oil.
- Place the asparagus on the baking sheet cook for approximately 10 minutes and a knife can easily pierce the asparagus.
- Remove the asparagus and turn the oven on to broil. Sprinkle the cheese across the middle of the asparagus leaving the tops and ends a little exposed. Return to the oven and broil for just a few minutes until the cheese melts and becomes a little golden.