Simply the best basic chicken marinade out there! Be sure to reserve at least 1/4 cup to pour over the cooked chicken.
- 1/4 Cup Apple Cider vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 1/2 Lemon, juiced
- 1/4 Cup Brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Sea Salt
- Ground Black pepper to taste
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin olive oil
- 3 Chicken Breasts, sliced in half lengthwise
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl except the olive oil.
- Drizzle in the oil very slowly while whisking very quickly until emulsified. Reserve 1/4 cup of the marinade for dipping or drizzling over cooked chicken.
- Put the chicken in glass baking dish or bowl and pour the marinade over. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Let the chicken rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Grill chicken over med/high heat turning over when the chicken looks 3/4 of the way cooked through to get nice grill marks. Flip and cook until juices run clear.
- Pour remaining marinade on top before serving.