Big sea scallops topped with breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese and baked in butter and garlic until perfectly tender. A winner every time !!
- 1 Lb. Big Sea Scallops
- 1/2 Cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Parsley
- 1/4 Cup Freshly Grated Parm cheese
- 4 Tbsp. Butter
- 3 Cloves Garlic, finely minced
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Combine the breadcrumbs, onion powder, paprika, parsley and cheese together in a large bowl.
- Add the scallops to the breadcrumb mixture and toss to coat.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over low heat. When it’s completely melted, add the garlic and cook or about 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Pour the melted garlic butter in a glass casserole dish and place the scallops on top, pouring all the remaining breadcrumbs on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve immediately with tartar sauce if desired.