A hearty dip with shredded chicken, enchilada sauce, black beans, corn and 2 types of cheeses. Kick it up with more chili powder or try adding a jalapeno pepper or green chiles. Serve hot and bubbly with tortilla chips.
- 4 oz. Organic Cream Cheese, softened
- Taco seasoning
- 1 Organic Chicken Breast, cooked and shredded (or Rotisserie)
- 1 Cup Organic Corn
- 1 Can Organic Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Cup Enchilada Sauce
- 8 oz. Organic Shredded Cheese
- Add 1 Tablespoon taco seasoning to the cream cheese and mix until blended. Using a rubber spatula, spread the cream cheese on the bottom of an 8×8 square pan.
- Add the corn and the beans to the pan
- Pour the enchilada sauce over the shredded chicken in a bowl and add that to the pan
- Sprinkle 1-2 Tablespoons taco seasoning over the chicken and add the cheese
- Bake in a preheated oven an 350 degrees until hot and bubby (20 minutes). Sprinkle with fresh cilantro and serve with tortilla chips
© HappilyUnprocessed. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words AND link back to this post.