- 1 chicken breast, cooked, cooled and diced or shredded
- 1/2 cup celery, diced (about 2 stalks)
- 1/2 cup apple, diced
- 1/2 cup grapes, quartered or halved depending on size
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
For the Dressing:
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tablespoons mayo
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl combine the chicken, celery, apple, grapes, onion, pecans and cranberries.
- In a smaller bowl combine the ingredients to make the dressing.
- Pour the desired amount of dressing over the chicken and stir to combine.
- Taste for seasoning and add more salt and pepper if necessary.
- Refrigerate leftovers in a sealed container for up to 3 days.