If anchovies aren’t your thing, then this is your recipe! And you won’t even miss them, I promise.
- 2 Tablespoons mayo
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 LARGE (or 3–4 small) garlic cloves, pressed
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice (about 1½ small lemons or 1 large lemon)
- 1 teaspoon tsp salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup olive oil
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Place all ingredients except the oil and cheese into a food processor and pulse a few times until combined.
- While the food processor is still on, very slowly DRIZZLE in the olive oil. Process until thick and creamy.
- Add parmesan cheese and pulse 5 or 6 times.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.