Learn all the secrets on how to make an authentic Greek salad with fresh ripe tomatoes, red onion, Kalamata olives, etc and a tradtional homemade dressing
- 1 Large Organic English Cucumber, cut in half and sliced 1/4″ thick
- 1 Organic Green Pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 Pound Organic Ripe Tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 Organic Red Onion, sliced in half rounds
- 1/2 Cup Feta (either fresh cut in cubes) or prepackaged
- 1 Cup Pitted Kalamata olives
FOR THE DRESSING:
- 1/2 Cup Good Quality Olive Oil
- 2/3 Cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon each Oregano, Basil and Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon each Sea Salt, Pepper and Onion Powder
- Combine all the vegetables in a large serving bowl.
- Combine the ingredients for the dressing in either a small jar with a lid and shake vigorously or whisk in a small bowl until emulsified.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and allow to sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes.