Greek Salad w/ Homemade Dressing
Learn all the secrets on how to make an authentic Greek salad with fresh ripe tomatoes, red onion, Kalamata olives, etc and a tradtional homemade dressing
- 1 Large Organic English Cucumber, cut in half and sliced 1/4″ thick
- 1 Organic Green Pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 Pound Organic Ripe Tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 Organic Red Onion, sliced in half rounds
- 1/2 Cup Feta (either fresh cut in cubes) or prepackaged
- 1 Cup Pitted Kalamata olives
FOR THE DRESSING:
- 1/2 Cup Good Quality Olive Oil
- 2/3 Cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon each Oregano, Basil and Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon each Sea Salt, Pepper and Onion Powder
- Combine all the vegetables in a large serving bowl.
- Combine the ingredients for the dressing in either a small jar with a lid and shake vigorously or whisk in a small bowl until emulsified.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and allow to sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
This Greek salad goes great served alongside our Greek Chicken Kebobs, Layered Hummus, Naan bread and Tzatziki sauce.