Flaky white fish with a parmesan & breadcrumb topping drizzled in melted butter and baked. A perfect weeknight dinner!
- 4 Cod Fillets, about 1 1/2″ thick
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Churn Fresh Black Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Melted Butter
- Preheat an oven to 425°F.
- Pat the fish dry with paper towels and place in a baking dish.
- Combine the lime juice, mayonnaise, onion & garlic powders & pepper in a small bowl. Spoon and spread over each fish fillet.
- Combine the breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese and sprinkle over the fish.
- Drizzle with melted butter and bake for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Sprinkle with a little parsley if desired.