FAJITA SEASONING MIX:
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Fajita Sized Packaged Tortillas
- Thinly sliced Flank Steak (GET RECIPE HERE)
- 1 Large Organic Onion, cut in half then in moon shaped ringlets
- 1 Large Organic Green Pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 Large Organic Red Pepper, cut into thin strips
TOPPINGS: Sour Cream, Guacamole, Diced Tomatoes, Shredded Cheese
- Combine all the ingredients for the fajita seasoning in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl add 1 -2 Tablespoons of olive oil, 1 Tablespoon lime juice, 2 Tablespoons Fajita seasoning and the cut up onions and peppers. Stir to thoroughly coat.
- In a large skillet over medium/high heat, saute the onions and peppers until soft (approximately 7-10 minutes).
- Add the sliced flank steak to heat through.
- Spoon the filling down the center of a warmed fajita and top with desired toppings.