- 1 Cup Natural Peanut Bbutter (I use Smucker’s natural – only peanuts)
- 1 Large Egg, beaten
- 1 Tablespoon Butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3 packets Stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the peanut butter to a bowl. Sprinkle in the baking soda.
- In a large glass measuring cup, melt the butter in the microwave.
- Add the egg and whisk to combine.
- Add the sugar.
- Add it to the peanut butter and stir to combine.
- Using a Tablespoon size, drop cookies onto a cookie sheet lined with a Silpat or parchment paper. You may have to roll them into balls and flatten with your hands.
- Use a fork to make impressions in the cookie.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes and let cool.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes