A delicious summer treat full of sweet strawberries and bananas that doesn’t spike insulin through the roof – vegan, gluten free
- 1 bag frozen organic strawberries (or freeze your own, between 1 1/2 – 2 cups)
- 1 organic banana, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh organic lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3–4 teaspoons pure organic cane sugar
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor and give it a few pulses to break up the chunks of frozen fruit.
- Then blend for approximately 2-4 minutes stopping to scrape down the sides now and then. You may need to add a Tablespoon of water if the sorbet gets a little clumpy.
- You can eat it immediately or pour into a freezer friendly container.
- Calories: 61
- Sugar: 10 gr
- Sodium: 1 mg
- Fat: .4 gr
- Carbohydrates: 15.2 gr
- Fiber: 2.5 gr
- Protein: .8 gr