Ground beef mixed with egg, milk, garlic & onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper to make the most flavorful burgers your company will remember for a very long time!
- 2 lbs. Organic Ground Beef
- 1 Large Organic Egg
- 3 Tablespoons Organic Whole Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Cloves Organic Garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- 3/4 Cup Breadcrumbs
- In a large bowl combine the egg, milk, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, onion powder, salt and pepper together until combined.
- Add the meat and slowly and gently combine. Slowly add breadcrumbs until desired consistency, you may not use all of them.
- Form into 6-8 patties depending on size.
- Grill on a hot preheated grill approx. 5 min per side or until desired doneness.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10