Lemon Garlic Kale Salad with Raisins, Cranberries and Pistachios
- 6 Cups Organic Kale, thick center rib removed and cut into small pieces
- 2 Organic Lemons, juiced
- 3 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 Cloves Organic Garlic
- 1/4 Cup Golden Raisins
- 1/4 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 Cup Pistachios
- 1/4 Cup Pine Nuts (optional)
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese (divided 1/4 cup finely grated for dressing, 1/4 cup shredded for topping)
- In a small mixing bowl, add the lemon juice, vinegar and syrup and garlic and whisk until combined.
- Very slowly drizzle in the oil, while whisking vigorously. The dressing will slowly become emulsified and thicker. Add 1/4 cup of the finely grated parmesan cheese and whisk in.
- Combine the kale, pistachios, pine nuts and raisins in a big bowl and pour the dressing over to coat.
- Sprinkle the remaining shredded parmesan cheese on top before serving.