- 1 Ripe Fresh Mango, peeled and finely diced
- 3 Roma tomatoes, finely diced
- 1 Small Red onion, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- ¼ Cup Fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Additional ingredients: chopped avocado, diced Jalapeno peppers, yellow or red bell pepper
- Peel and cut the flesh of a mango from its pit. Dice into 1/4 inch cubes.
- Dice the tomatoes and onion into similar small size chunks. Finely chop the cilantro.
- Cut the lime in half and squeeze the juice into a medium size bowl. Add the Sriracha, salt and pepper. Taste and adjust if needed. Try adding some sugar or honey for more sweetness.
- Add all the diced fruit and veggies. Stir to combine.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Appetizer